Saturday, February 25, 2017

Supplement Update

Pills pills pills, what else do we Lyme patients know??  I am reaching that time again when I take a break from the supplements. I go back to the center next month, I always take a break from the pills. This is to see what my body can hold without extra support. Yesterday I finished my adrenal support and today I finished my hormone support.
Before long I'll finish my parasite supplements and that will be the end of my rounds.

I have been taking AdrenoLyph plus by nutri west, Parazyme A by nutri west, and Dim Palmetto prostate by Allergy research group since November. Plus a homeopathic mixture made by my doctor.
I am feeling better and have more strength. Waking up at 9:00 is no longer like pulling teeth and I don't crash at the ends of the day. I get to sleep a touch earlier on average, not always but on average it is better.
My brain comes and goes, on a bad or tired day it's the first to go. I take a fish oil to hopefully help my brain regain strength. I think I am less ADD since starting it.

When I see the doctor next month I plan on telling him about my memory fog, other than that I need to be making note of what symptoms are still bothering me. I of course still have fatigue and motivation issues. Pain is unsubstantial and sleep is good enough.
I am moody though...like last week when work and school were on my mind driving me crazy, for no reason. There are things that could be better with both, but that's life. I may have something going on with my hormones maybe?? I don't know. I'll leave that to doc

1 comment:

  1. So good to get a bit more sleep. I hope things look good when you go in. I would love to hear what they recommend for your brain. Mine is so fried! I could really use some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete