Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Some Headway

Sorry I'm not keeping you guys in the loop with all that's going on, writing and talking to you guys is one of my favorite things to do. I just keep running out of brain power. Good things have happened.
Tonight is the first time in about a week or two since I have had a full on manic attack, tonight's isn't bad. Today wasn't a fantastic day for whatever reason, I'm blaming the weather and having to wake up at 6:30am.
I have started a new supplement called acetyl CH active by apex, it's the precursors for acetylcholine-one of the brains primary energy chemicals. So I have been having more stability in the day time and more endurance compared to what it's been the last few months. It's not fantastic but if it will give me anything more, I'll take it.

Last Friday I woke up sick with a sinus bug. I went to the clinic I work at and used the ionic footbath, lasers on my kidneys, and I used the biodback device. According to the biofeedback I had Stress to food poisoning, Lyme. Rmsf, infectious mono, and about a dozen parasites, plus mycoplasma. The mycoplasma would be the sinus bug. But everything else, normal for me but looks like I was in a full flair up. So I zapped all the pathogens.
I'll be darned if that didn't help everything this time. I started feeling better a few hours later and all my other stuff started to clear.
Before my last Kansas visit I used all of the above except the footbath on a frequent basis. They always did help out with symptom failed, sometimes significantly. But when I started getting bad all the therapies made everything worse so I stopped. I decided Friday it had been long enough without and it was safe to give it a try. Today has probably been the worst day since, still sniffling but not sick. Today has been fatigue and brain fog, now that it's late and I'm really worn out I'm starting to freak out again....
I've made an appointment to see the doctor I work for next week, he's gonna go through everything I'm taking and see what supports I may need to try out.
Another thing I did, I stopped taking my fish oil Friday. In the past I have had reactions to fish oil causing mental symptoms, that was long long before I had any mental symptoms. I was told I either had rancid fish oil which apparently common or I was allergic. Last year I found one I did like and I've been on it since then. I dont think it's been causing me issues but just in case...I'm taking a break from it.

The paranoia is down finally, I still have thoughts but not attacks. I still cross my fingers for no reason, this gets way worse when I am stressed or something is happening. My fingers will cross very tightly.
Sleep is somewhat better, not consistently better but I'm better for now.
I did come home from school the other day and take a nap. During this nap I had a dream, well nightmare, I was having a panic/mania attack. Total freak out mode, doing exactly what I do when I'm awake during an episode...I finally woke up and I just out of it. It took me a bit to gather myself and realize this time, it wasn't real. But it looked and felt real, very real.

Daily I still go up and down. I have moment of stress but not anxiety, these moments last seconds instead of minutes and hours, heck it's lasted days and weeks before.

One thing I've been trying to get back into doing is researching, I used to do a great job at snooping out the cause of my symptoms. I already know I have parasites and they have been putting the biggest load on my body. Well I did some searching, according to dr.Hulda Clark the strongyloides parasite is associated with manic depression. Which, is one of the parasites the biofeedback machine said I was showing a stress too.
I'll be doing more work this Friday using the machine to zap parasites and whatever else shows up.
After I talk to my doctor here I'm going to speak to my doctor in Kansas, I figure between those two doctors I should have some kind of big picture here.
Everything has gotten more tolerable for now. I attribute this to what I did last Friday, the stress patches I started a few weeks ago, and I've been doing coffee enemas per my dr recommendations.
I'm not getting great results with the enemas, I had higher hopes, but I could just be that toxic right now.

I also stated another patch this weekend called healing xl, it's a herbal boost all help all. So I am using the stress patch, memory patch, and healing xl. I had been using a glutathione patch but it hadn't been doing anything noticeable so I'm gonna break from that for a bit.

The tremors which were seriously bad just a couple weeks ago seemed to have gone away overnight, about a week and a half ago. My hands at one point looked liked they were vibrating, I would hide them at work so no one would notice.

My vision today though for some reason has been very poor. It had been doing fairly well.
I really need to see an eye doctor one day. I just don't have the time or energy for another doctor to tell me another body part is screwed up.

Okay I can't write anymore....I'm hoping I can sleep tonight so tomorrow is better...tomorrow is a 7:00am start day. My panic attack or manic attack, idk what it is, that I've been trying to stave off tonight hasn't changed much...I was hoping writing everything out would help knock it down

1 comment:

  1. "I just don't have the time or energy for another doctor to tell me another body part is screwed up." This - so much this!!! All the time people tell me to go see a doctor. I have seen at least a million doctors they all say more new things are wrong and I a just not interested in anymore for now!
    I am so glad you are seeing some improvements. This is not an easy journey that is for sure. I think I need to do some research on those parasites you listed. Could lead to some answers for me.
    Thanks for the update and i look forward to hearing what both the doctors have to say!!!

    ReplyDelete