Sunday, November 24, 2019

Headaches

Ouch

I dont know what ive done, but headaches have been a frequent occurrence for me. Nothing seems to make them completely go away which is also unusual, ive had one all day today, 4 tylenol in so far. A few hours ago I started shaking, and its pretty bad its not just a tremor. Typing is kinda difficult.
Not sure what I did, but I did it!

Yesterday was a decent enough day, I got plenty done and hung out with some friends. It was alright, I wasn't terribly connected but it was fun being out of the house.
I am starting to wonder if I am in some sort of PANDAS flair, though mild. Because over the last few weeks I have been having the PANDAS symptoms. Friday in math class I was nearly crying i was in so much pain. I have been tearing up a lot lately and have been hurting a lot more. My mind hasn't been the greatest, depression has been terrible and I feel very disconnected from the rest of the world.

Ive been contemplating and praying on what I should do to try to fix it, but im not really sure. Ive been taking some natural antibiotics and antiparasitics, they have been giving me a big reaction, so ive dropped back on those. I cant handle a herx right now, but I have been getting in the sauna and I think its been helpful.


1 comment: