Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Kansas March 2021

I am back in Kansas once again!

This will be my last visit before starting grad school in a few weeks!


I saw the doctor yesterday and today so far. He’s pleased with how I’ve held the progress but I think he was hoping for a little more. I still have a fair bit of high inflammation markers he would like to see come down a notch or two, and these markers do make sense of why I have had some residual symptoms that haven’t disappeared. 

After going through my lab work yesterday, he pulled me off all my supplements and said it’s time for a fresh start. I kept a couple things for sleep and autoimmune, 3-4 total. That’s it, the rest will be changed this week. 

One big positive that did happen, is my autoimmune markers have gone down to zero for the first time in years. That can be tricky to happen, some people have markers forever regardless of how they feel. Hopefully that sticks.


Today he worked on my kidneys and some detoxing. He said I have too much estrogen in my system showing up, as well as mycoplasma and metal. He put me on 4 things to clear those issues out. He said it looks like my kidneys are having to work over time to get everything done. Tomorrow we will work on a few more detoxification things to see what else can be cleared out of my system.


Overall, it has been a good visit. I have high expectations for how this will go. I talked to him about my stressed and psychological things. He said therapy could be a very beneficial thing for me to try out and it may help a lot, because I do have a lot of old baggage that needs to go. He said he will do his best with what he can help clear out energetically and get my body to the point where it can let go, without holding onto things. Interesting when estrogen showed up as an issue I thought well yea, that could certainly be causing me emotional distress if there’s too much in my system. I felt like that was a solid point in the right direction from the start.

2 comments:

  1. This all seems very hopeful for continued forward movement. I am so glad you could go before you start grad school. It will be good to address the key areas now and be at the best you can be for the changes coming up!

    ReplyDelete