Saturday, July 9, 2016

I Hurt and I'm Swollen

Today was fantastic 

But all good things must come to an end. I helped throw a surprise party for a close friend of mine, I was part of the distraction. It went awesome! I had all the energy and focus I needed for the whole day. I was able to do math good enough to calculate how long we needed to be gone, time between stops on our car ride adventure, and miscellaneous things that came up. My brain worked for the day, can I tell you how great that is?
Words can't describe it. One thing is, if I didn't write this blog I wouldn't notice half the things I notice about myself. Today for example, I noticed I was holding up okay without any sort of hang ups. I didn't notice that my brain had cooperated that well until I started writing this post.

Repercussions have set in

I ate so much garbage, junk food. It's embarrassing to even admit all of that, but I did. And I am feeling it, my stomach is queasy, my back hurts, my energy is finished. Detoxing starts tomorrow haha

Lately I haven't been staying at my typical symptom levels...I have been more fatigues, my concentration has been off, I have been depressed on and off. Starting yesterday, my lymph nodes around my armpits have been swollen and painful.
While I was out cutting the grass yesterday, riding, the bouncing made my right lymph area feel like it was flopping around. It's hard to describe, but I could feel my skin stretch out and snap back. I am a thin person, I do not have anywhere on my body with enough meat or muscle to experience this, so this was new to me altogether.

My project of the week is to bring my swollen armpits back to normal. I've been using a roller bottle of oils, next I'm going to step up the detoxing and juicing. I'll report back!

All I can say at this point is, I am tired, my back hurts, my energy is finished, I ache and have pain all over, my sides(kidneys?) hurt, just several things going on...
It's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment