Thursday, July 28, 2016

Resolving the Situation

Guess what guys, only a few weeks before I go back to the Hansa Center! I am excited to go back and further my treatment. Each visit to the clinic has brought me to a better place physically and mentally. I still struggle with symptoms in between visits, so I will for sure be talking to my doctor about what to do. I will be treated for a week(5days) just like my last visit in April,

Anyway, I am glad to say this week has been so much better than last week. The last few weeks I haven't felt so hot, and I've had the gloom and doom thoughts. It all eventually manifested into another symptom, kidney pain. My kidneys began hurting again, at the same time all of my other symptoms skyrocketed.
When this occurred, it hit me-I can do something about this. Back around November my ND found I had a minor UTI, which manifested as side pain. They gave me a bag of herbs to make tea out of and it worked out well. My pain stopped after drinking the tea for a week.
So last week I made myself another batch of tea. I can't remember all of the ingredients, I know the tea contains marshmallow root and uva ursi. I made up the tea and drank 8oz twice a day. Hallelujah, a few days later I'm starting to feel my normal again. The doom and gloom disappeared, my skin even began clearing up.

Now after going through a pitcher of tea, I'm doing very well. The first three days of this week I spent over an hour outside laying in the sun. I know my vitamin D levels are low, it's been a while since I spent significant time outdoors. The heat will also help my joints, which are often cold.
I believe this has given me a little bit of an edge, since starting sun bathing my sugar cravings went away. It's not normal for me to crave junk food, but recently I have wanted more and more of the nasty foods. Maybe Candida is flairing.
I also have a small, quarter sized, yeast rash on my hip. So I suspect maybe my kidney infection/UTI (whatever it was) was yeast related. Just a thought.

Yesterday and today I exercised a little, it wasn't much but it sure made me happy. My body loves to reject any tiny physically straining, so a little weight lifting and stretching feels amazing when my body allows. My joins are less tight and cold and my back is more limber now, I love it.
In total I exercised 5-7 minutes both days, I pray this can become a regular part of my health routine.

I'm glad to have something positive to write for a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment