Friday, September 30, 2016

It's been over a month

Well, I've been home over a month now since my last round of treatments.
I have some good things to report!

My energy is holding up, not perfect but I'm working and going through college with minimal struggle. Some days my energy is low and needs to be boosted, this is usually when the oils come in. The oils do help, and they are convenient.

Another breakthrough recently-the week before last I stopped sleeping again, worse than normal. I spoke to my ND, he gave me a bottle of L-theanine to try out. It's actually helping! I'm getting to sleep maybe an hour earlier depending on the night, but I'm sleeping harder. I'm having dreams and waking up on my own at a decent hour now. Another side affect of the theanine is more focus. It's actually helping me focus better when I'm reading and working, which is huge. That's been a hard symptom to adjust in the past, but this seems to be helping.
I first started at a high dose, 7-8 pills.  But Ive only been on it a week and I am doing fine on just 1-2 pills now that I've built it up in my system.

But overall I am doing well, I have been having random bouts of depression on my fatigued days. I would like to see how that will change now that I am sleeping a little bit better.

1 comment:

  1. Such amazing news! What does it feel like to have a life and a future back? It must be great!

    ReplyDelete