Saturday, December 30, 2017

December Update

Well I haven't yet given an update for December. I had a successful trip to my doctor in Kansas. I was doing fairly well actually after leaving the clinic, I was less annoyed all the time and much less symptomatic overall. For a change I was smiling much more often, which I feel has been a rarity for me. It seems there is always something to fry my circuits.
No miracles, but I was feeling better....but then I caught the flu. The good news is I was only sick for 4-5 days which is very short for the flu and I never puked. Last time I had the flu I was sick for two weeks and threw up for those two weeks. Not this time. The bad news is it still just beat my system down, my fever stuck around 103 F and I was incapable of eating much at all. So, I am still recovering from this wonderful event...

I don't seem to catch regular person sicknesses often, outside of a few colds a year. I especially don't catch something and run a high fever, so Im not entirely sure what to think of all this. Maybe I was just do for it this year, the good news is if this was really the flu I should be fairly immune to it for the next seven years or so. Thats one fact people rarely get told, if you contract the flu your immunity is built up for about seven years worth of flu strains. This doesn't hold true for the vaccine. I don't know if its all true, but its been about 10 years since I have had the flu last.

Lately I feel dragged down. My bones hurt, especially my fingers and knees. I have low motivation, honestly if it didn't bore me I would never leave my bed and I would watch tv all day. The bad news for me is I despise sitting around...though I don't have the energy to do much else. So I just wing it.
Also since being sick last week, I keep blowing blood out of my nose. This aint right...I have never been prone to nose bleeds...now its been bleeding for two days straight. My body is so weird.

Its starting to occur to me how long this has been going on, next month will be my seven year anniversary since getting sick. Its mentally draining to think that this is still going on...I can't believe it.
I want to be human again, I want to be happy again. I hate this annoyance towards everything I feel all the time. Things will change one day...but when?

2 comments:

  1. Soon my friend soon! That nose bleed thing is a bit disconcerting. I hope it resolves quickly! I want to be human too! Maybe 2018 is the year for us. Here's hoping! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right, this year will be a much better year! Happy New year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete