Saturday, April 14, 2018

Shower Thoughts-April Flowers bring May Showers

In honor of my ongoing brain fog, I bring you the title of this blog post. The title is all in all a joke, but everyone who has brain fog knows-some sentences (read-tons) really do come out like that. Reversed and flip flopped phrases just fly right out of the old pie hole. Volume tv low, are how doing ummm, or any other phrase imaginable that used to be an every day regular sentence can come out leaving me following up with "that was almost english". 

Brain fog isn't the only funk right now, actually it had been doing a lot better up until this afternoon. This afternoon I went hiking with a couple friends, nothing long or strenuous. We just walked a local creek for a mile or two. I had my water bottle and I didn't let myself get overheated, so I thought afterwards I would come out alright. Well...easier said than done. 
My dear old heart has decided to go back to racing or dipping like it has been known to do. One minute all is well-next I want to throw up from the sudden shift in my head. 
Ever since this afternoon I feel totally distorted, almost like vertigo except I am not exactly dizzy or off balance. But my hands and fingers aren't moving just on target. On top of all that, standing and walking is a bit on the difficult side. I stood up off the couch earlier,  walked a few steps, then landed on the floor. One second i was walking next thing I knew i wasn't. Simple as that, well I guess the results are simple but the cause is not. I have no idea what has set my heart off so badly. I wasn't terribly worn out after the hike, this week hasn't been all that stressful either. 
I noticed this last week my heart rate has slowly began rising again. I have been taking my magnesiums and adrenal supports. Pff, Its just another one of those come and go symptoms for now I suppose.

Its getting late and my brain has quit working for the night, I actually had a lot to write on today but this is all I can get though my fingers today. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you exist and are my friend. That first paragraph made me laugh! It is so true. I hope a good nights sleep will reset you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it always makes me laugh, that’s one symptom I can usually laugh at. Othertimes people look at me like I’ve lost my marbles, but then I remember I think I have...

      Delete