Saturday, July 28, 2018

Into the Valley

Hi all, im sorry for being so quiet lately. So so so much has been going on in my life over the last few weeks.
Work has been crazy busy, which is great. My energy has held up and I've been able to stay active through this time. I love being able to do that, this week I've even worked through lunch all 4 days this week. I don't do that often and usually I appreciate having the break but this week, the opportunity was there to keep going and I wanted to take it.

Tomorrow is the day for me to fly back to Kansas so that I can see my doctor on Monday. I think this week will bring great results. I have high hopes. But, as the usual goes...I will feel worse before feeling better. This thought is always daunting, I never know the severity of whats to come. Ive been doing so well the last few weeks I almost hate to mess with it, but at the same time...on a scale of very sick to normal human function, I'm still below normal human function. Dizziness, heart palpitations, nausea, headaches, and even nearly blacking out have been normal symptoms lately. Ive dropped to my knees many times over the last few weeks because I all the sudden become too weak to stand anymore. Not good. So without a doubt I need to see my doctor.

The uncertainty does scare me though. I don't like being able to look at my calendar today and say 3 days from todays post I will feel significantly worse than I do right now. It just seems wrong that I am literally planning for myself to become sick, because treatment will have begun.
I don't like being able to look on my calendar and say from Tuesday on, ill feel sicker than normal and its just gonna stay that way. Same for Saturday, the day after flying home I always feel worse and end up in a funk. I just...I don't like that feeling.

I have had several tests performed recently. Full autoimmune panel and a full adrenal and hormone test, all came back well. Adrenals are just barely out of range upon waking and my DHEA is a little high, other than that I passed everything with flying colors. Only if my body knew how well I was doing, that would be great.

I have a lot more to post, but unfortunately I also have a lot more to pack so I have to sign off for now. Ill be posting more this week to keep you all updated on my week with the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment