Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hansa visit last week

Last week I had my first visit to the clinic for the year! My blood work and CRT results were promising. Vitamin D-Good, kidneys, liver, gallbladder, lungs, spleen, adrenals-good. Cholesterol is still low. Urid acid was high, according to the doc this is a marker of high inflammation.

This time around we working on my gut, hormones, and some thyroid.

I had a minor situation this past week that I am still working through. The doctor started me on a few things Monday for my gut. He said I looked good enough I could probably be done with just three days of treatment. Well come Wednesday, day number 3, I was dead sick. I could hardly walk, high fever, shaking, nausea, dizziness, headache, sore throat, like the flu.

One of my supplements he had me taking seemed to be a little too much, and that appears to have been the cause of my sudden illness. He had me cut down on the dose and he gave me something to strengthen my system back up. It's now a week later and I'm almost fully recovered.
I'll do a full update on last week later on, just wanted to let you guys know I did go to the clinic and I did make it back. I have just been sick...

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds super intense especially after how well you have been doing. Sorry you had to go through that. i am looking forward to the rest of the update when you feel better!

    ReplyDelete