Friday, April 7, 2017

The Break down

This time I'm just going to do a simple breakdown of my treatment days at Hansa. In my last post I told about my first day.
Day two- I started out with a sore throat. He gave me this cream called plantain beeswax to use for it, i have never heard of it...but it worked well. He also gave me a hormone remedy that he created.
Day three-I felt extremely flu like, everything from here on out was a blur. He gave me a remedy to restrengthen all of my organ systems made from Chinese medicine. After that I slowly started regaining strength after that.
Day 4- added back in a heavy metal detox called Chelex which I have taken before. He also added in an herbal anti inflammatory used for Lupus. Plus some homeopathic remedies he created. I wish I could remember every little thing he did last week.
Day 5- all he added in was bamboo charcoal to help pull toxins from my gut.

Therapies-sauna, massage, ST8, LUX, and Beamer 2X daily. The other therapies like Q laser that I've  used in the past weren't needed this time.

After all was said and done, he told me a juice fast would be beneficial to detox my system, even a short one. He worked on my hormones, my brain, thyroid, autoimmunity, and my gut. I can honestly say a week later, my gut has been well cleaned out...
I lost 7 pounds that I did not have to lose during my no eating last week...I have begun to gain it back though. I need to weigh 150lbs, I went down to 131, I'm usually 138....
Today I started back with my floor exercises, I finally could muster up the energy again. It's taken a long time to recover from this last Hansa visit. I have just had a hard time getting my energy and motivation back...but it's slowly coming


No comments:

Post a Comment