Monday, August 15, 2016

Before Treatment update

Hello you all, I know it's been a little bit since I've said anything. No news is good news, this time.

I go back to Kansas for treatment soon, which I am looking forward to. This visit has the potential to be the last needed. I would love for it to be, but my guy feeling is that it won't be. 

This week I am trying to get back into juicing like I need to be. I have been doing smoothies, which is good. But I really do need to step it up a bit. Every time I juice consistently I feel significantly better, without fail. 
One thing that makes me think, is it the detoxing from juicing that makes me more alive or is it the nutrition.
I know I don't eat much, my stomach doesn't allow it. Too much food makes me nauseas and bloated(still). 

In a last post I had mentioned my kidney pain had taken off again. I drank an herbal tea for a week, which had almost gotten rid of it. The pain stopped, then came back worse. So I made up another herbal remedy, and stuck to that a little longer which seemed to have finished off whatever that was. It may have been some kind of UTI, I didn't have any burning, just major side pains. If I thumped my back it felt almost like a bruise.
This will be making my list of question to ask the doctor when I get to Kansas.

Another recent thing to have popped up is yeast rashes. I had 1-2, around my hips that weren't bad. I noticed them but didn't think much, figuring maybe it's heat related. I have had a yeast rash around my stomach that comes and goes. I put coconut oil on it and it goes away, until I sway to far from my diet for to long-then it comes back to remind me junk food isn't doing me any favors.
But these rashes are more resistant to the coconut oil. Several rashes had appeared and grew before I started doing anything for them. Which was probably my first mistake. 
Yesterday I started to crack down on them, rubbing in coconut oil with a couple essential oils to soothe the itching that has started. Today I did even more. Maybe tomorrow they will begin to sway...

In the past my stomach rash would disapear after diligently rubbing coconut oil on it. Though each time the rash has come back it's been more resistant to the coconut oil, which can't be a good sign.

Other than this I have been doing well. Fatigue isn't at its worst, neither is insomnia. The night before last I went to sleep at a resonable hour, which felt fantastic by the way.
I am hoping this is the beginning of many more restful nights asleep. I still feel like I have a significant ways to go...but I do enjoy the improvement.

I would say since my last visit to my doctor I have had some of the most extreme ups and downs...

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering how you are. IF you ever get a facebook page for this blog let us know. I am terrible at blog comments but great at FB commenting. I have been having a terrible time with rashes the last couple of weeks and I am not sure what is going on. They are horribly itchy! It is making me crazy. I am doing coconut oil and last night lavender. It seemed to help. Not fun! I hope your visit goes well. I am looking forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will!
    That's annoying, I hope you can figure out what it is..and get rid of it. I hope it gets well soon

    ReplyDelete