Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hansa Round 3 day 1

Well you guys, I am back in Kansas. I saw the doctor yesterday for an hour then went through all of my therapies for the day.

Doctors report-bloodwork looks good. Blood sugar has come down to the 80's, vitamin D is ok, immune response is high, iron seems to be ok, good cholesterol is low so I need more fat in my diet, easonophils are high indicating parasites/allergies, liver and kidneys are fine, gallbladder seems to be good.
I would say that's a much improved report over last visits. 

Doctors visit-parasites, yeast, and mycoplasma are what I'm dealing with at the moment. Bacteria and heavy metals did no show up as significant through his testing. To me that means Lyme and Mercury aren't causing me any major issues right now, which makes me happy. Progress made.
I knew parasites and yeast would show up, I've been having itching and yeast rashes. No surprise there.
He found the parasites are affecting my brain, stomach, and heart. Which would explain my weird appetite changes, insomnia and brain fog, and contribute to my inability to exercise. 
He also found I have heart worms, which is relatively rare in humans according to Google. He gave me 3 remedies to take, two liquids he compounded with herbs and homeopathics, and a tablet called parazyme.

He also did some chiropractic work using the percussor on my rib cage. This is on of my favorites, whatever he does always makes my back so much less stiff and sore. When he's done I don't feel so frozen from the tight muscles in my back and abdomen.
I do what I can to keep my muscles loose, oils and magnesium, stretching when I can, Epsom salt baths-it's just not the same.

Therapies-sauna, Q laser, lux, st-8, PEMF(new!), massage, and beamer. 

At the end of the day I was satisfied with my results. I felt well, but extremely fatigued. I managed to sleep very hard last night( praise the Lord!) and actually woke up before I had to this morning. I did not get to sleep earlier than usual though.
I'll take it, sleeping hard and waking up without major struggle is a battle in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment