Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hansa Round 3 day 2

Yesterday was another productive day here at the center. I had the CRT test first thing in the morning. This test checks the temperature changes in the organs which further denotes malfunction. If something is out of range it will show if the organ is hyper or hypo active.

Doctors report-He worked on my spine, neck, and head with the percussor to free up fixations. I wish this is something I could do weekly, I nearly always get instant results and I physically feel better.
CRT results showed my body systems and organs have gained a significant amount of strength since last time, he said it was one of the better reports he's seen. When I first came here in January my liver, kidneys, gallbladder, and thyroid were under active, significantly. This time around my thyroid is much better, it could even be slightly over active. So that will be in my watchlist for this week and the future to make sure it doesn't become a new problem(though it is doubtful). My liver and gallbladder are working fine according to the CRT, when I first came in I would get liver and gallbladder pain, not bad but it was building. Gone.
My kidneys are the only one that got worse, they are showing more strain. This seems to be stemming from a detoxification overload on them. No big deal at this time, the parasites toxic overload that is being resolved should resolve the kidney strain. 

He said lower jaw looks good, colon is good. I still have sinus irritation(which I knew) and that is irritating my gut(knew that too). So he gave me remedies to knock out these allergies that are going on. My nose has been draining a lot less since I started this remedy yesterday-it's awesome.

He also used an oil on my back called Raven. 

Therapies-same as always, Q laser, sauna, Beamer 2x, st-8, lux, massage, PMF, a head magnet(new to me), and powerplate.

I felt better yesterday than I did Monday, still tired and mentally fatigued 

No comments:

Post a Comment