Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Feeling Well

I am still feeling well, I just wanted to give a quick update. 

Since I've come home I have had more energy and motivation to do the things I enjoy. One of my hobbies is marine fish. They are so fun to have around but they take a lot of energy to keep up. I have to test the tank weekly, change water weekly, feed at least once daily, supplement calcium/magnesium for corals, clean the glass, and even more. I haven't had the energy to do this for a long time...I would say for the last year all I have done is keep the fish alive. I fed the fish and kept the water from getting too gross. I knew one day I would be able to take care of them like I wanted and they needed. Thankfully I am reaching that point!! In the last two weeks I have spent a significant amount of time bringing the tank back into balance where it needs to be. 

This is just one of my projects. I had forgotten what it was like to actually have the drive to do things like clean out a closet or catch up on something I had to abandon.

Well, that's all I have for today. It's nice to have good news!
I have started a post to explain the other therapies at Hansa and why I picked Hansa, I just haven't had the time to finish...

2 comments: