Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Working Forward

Last week I posted that I had not yet reached a balance since coming home.

I am glad to say since the weekend I turned a corner. I feel great! I don't know what happened but since last weekend it's like someone flipped a switch. I have had the energy I need to do everything I want and then some everyday! This is amazing. I haven't felt like this in a many years. Being consistent too, that's even better,

Since coming home I have had a lot to catch up on. Usually it would take week so I catch up on whatever it is I felt behind in, but this time I'm moving much faster. Brain dog is still an issue and so is motivation. Energy is up and endurance is up. I have not had the drive or physical endurance to exercise. I want to but my body hasn't hit that point. It will though, I have faith.

My sleep which has always been the biggest issue is improved. At the member improved does not mean much, I sleep harder and solid. I do not get to sleep any sooner and when I do it's not by much. It is easier to get up in the morning most days, that's a plus. Now I just need to make a point to get up earlier to hopefully push my falling asleep time back. It's just the thought of losing sleep is so hard....I  just have to start waking up earlier. It will work. Eventually.

I am glad to report-things are moving in an upward direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment