Monday, May 16, 2016

Essential Oils

Hello you all!

I am glad to say I am doing well, I hope the same for you.

Essential oils have been on my mind a lot lately. Like homeopathy they work significantly through energy. On top of the energy and high vibration that is contained in a bottle of true essential oil, they have nutrients and scents that are beneficial for our body.

All matter has a vibration. Humans operate optimally around 62-68 MHz, in this range cancers and mutations are rare. The lower the vibration of the human body the more likely a disease will set in, at 42 MHz cancers typically appear and at the beginning of death the vibration can be 20 MHz.

Essential oils have a rather high vibration, especially when compared to foods. Fresh produce has a vibration of about 15 MHz while processed food is typically close to 0 MHz. Rose essential oil however is commonly measured at 320 mhz, lavender measures around 118 MHz, and peppermint around 78 MHz. Applying oils to certain parts of the body can impact or even significantly impact the vibration of the body.

Rose oil, which has the highest vibration of all essential oils, is one of the best remedies for depression and sorrow. The components in the oil are uplifting and strong, causing the body to react in a positive way to the oils presence. I see using oils as like a chiropractic adjustment for the immune system and mind. The vibrations, scent, and components of the oil cause a shift to the body when it camnot do so itself.

Many oils that have a strong impact on the mind have a vibration above 90 MHz. The first one that would come to mind for most people is lavender, a calming oil used for sleep disorders, anxiety, and stress. The vibration of lavender oil is in the 118 MHz range.
Frankincense is amazing for boosting brain power and focus. Recently it has even been shown to impact Alzheimer's progression in a positive direction. Frankincense vibrates in the upper 140's MHz range.

There is so much to learn about oils, they have been my recent obsession. I have considered joining one of the essential oil companies and start seeking oils. I use them often, and there's even more I would like to start using.
In the past I have mostly used oils for colds, infections, and pain-with impressive success. But there's even more I could be doing with oils, and sharing about on my blog!
It won't be much longer before I am done with long term supplements. Oils to me seem like one of the best methods to keep my body running on high, without falling back down. One thing I appreciate with oils is how they have more long term benefits IMO than standard supplements when it comes to fighting common infections. Using oils can raise the vibration of the cells, decreasing likely hood of getting sick in the first place, along with decreasing overall symptoms of the infection present. I use peppermint, for example, whenever I have a cold or sinus infection. Peppermint is antibacterial, a decongestant, and stimulates the nervous system. All of these shrink the severety level of an infection.

This is just some stuff that has been on my mind lately....if anyone has a favorite oil or brand please post in the comments! I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment