Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Intuitiveness and Energy from oils

I cannot remember if I have posted how I was lead to my Lyme diagnoses, so today I will(and if I have, maybe it'll be better the second time!)

I became chronically ill after an injury when I was 13. I had to undergo surgery, a short, low risk, no big deal surgery. I was only supposed to be sedated for 15 minutes so the surgeon could place the bones and insert pins.
I was knocked out from 7am until 4:30pm. Lyme has taken my math skills, but I know that's more than 15 minutes!

It all went downhill from there. A few months later I was developing symptoms such as migrating joint pain, dizziness, worsening insomnia, and brain fog.
I knew that a broken arm (now healed) didn't come with these symptoms.

Long story short, I was talking to a friend of mine one day. Their whole family was Lyme positive. Before this, I knew almost nothing about Lyme disease. It came from ticks and caused a flu, that's all I knew.
As soon as my friend said "I have chronic Lyme disease" I knew that's what I had. I could just feel that that was the answer I had been looking for.
She hadn't even told me symptoms or anything. I knew from observation that they were constantly tired and unwell, but I didn't know about the dozens of symptoms one with Lyme could have(at once).

*flash forward*
Before going to the doctor who ran the bloodwork and found Rocky Mountain spotted fever in my system, I knew that would be the doctor that would point me in the right direction. I knew that would not be the doctor to heal me, just get me started.
(I was right, the dr. found RMSF and helped me in several ways, but did give up eventually)

Little things like this lead me through my entire journey, I knew I would be okay. I just listened to my body and any messages God was trying to send me.

Several times I would be reading about a certain protocol or herb and get a feeling that I need to use xyz at X dosage next. One of these herbs was cryptolepsis, which is for babesia not Lyme. Before taking cryptolepsis I was always negative for babesia, the first month of being on the herb I lit up highly positive at my naturopaths. Also my fatigue decreased and my concentration increased.

The herbs and protocols the ND and other Dr. Never made a significant or lasting impact. My ND could recommend a product for me and without reading the ingredients of how it would benefit me, I would know whether it would help or do nothing. I just knew.
I always followed the ND's instructions, if he thought it was beneficial I would take it. I kept my feelings to myself, hoping he would prove me wrong.
Same with the other doctor.

Listening to my body I believe is what kept me as healthy as I have been. I use the word healthy loosely...but there are many Lyme patients who are much much worse.
Our bodies are smart, our spirits are intellegient-listen to both and you will do well!

That's also how I found the Hansa Center.
I found about 4-5 clinics I considered, I knew Hansa would be the one to heal me.
After calling the 3-4 that reached the phone call stage of my examination, Hansa was the best choice. It was the cheapest by far, the soonest I could get in, they offered the most consistent results(the other clinics gave me either no timeframe of healing or a very long period). It's no coincidence I'll tell you that.

I have always been a little on the intuitive side, but until I put it into perspective of how it's made my life different. I though nothing of it, just that I was good at guessing maybe.

The truth is, when God needs you to do something, feel something, know something, you will. It's just even better when you decide to listen!

Okay, now moving on to my random thought of the day.

Essential oils. What is your favorite brand? Please leave in the comments below, if you have a reason you like that brand more so than others please let me know that also!

Oils are something that fascinate me. I use them often. They can make a significant impact on my mood and motivation levels. For one little bottle of liquid they sure do pack a punch. I have put some minor thought in attempting to become a distributor for one of the oil companies...
Once I am off all of my supplements it would be nice to only have oils to rely on. They are packed with energy. Even now if I ever get sick I make a capsule of essential oils, they kick the infection down quickly. I do the same for several friends and family members also, I've kinda gotten into it.

Lately Valor and Exodus 2 are my favorites, both by Young Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment