Monday, May 2, 2016

Best Time in Ages

Today has been the end of the best week I have had in many years.
This past week, I have felt great! Energy has been high, I've been out working in the yard just doing some impromptu yard work and a little bit of landscaping. Last year I thought to myself, it would look great if I did a few things to the backyard. The only problem was last year, my energy and motivation blocked those plans. I made an attempt to start it, I really tried. It just wasn't going to happen.

This year though, I've done it. I have started the project! If my energy picks up again tomorrow I could even finish it this week. How awesome would that be?
Even if I can't finish it this week, I am just so glad to be able to say I made significant progress in just a few days time. If it looks good enough I might even post pictures...

My sleep I fear is the reason I can't feel well consistently. Last night started off feeling like it would just be any other night that I would have, wide awake until the minute I'm asleep. I'm wired and awake...
Once I can sleep enough restful hours at night, I feel like my energy will pick up and stay up. But for now, I'm going to stick with what I get and be glad for the good days.

Today is a crash day. I woke up with zero motivation and no energy whatsoever, I know I'll be much better tomorrow or the day after. Life just has me stressed right now, and we all know what stress does to how we feel.

This week has been a sign that my sicknesses are fading away, for that I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I can't wait for the pics! I had one of my worst sleep weeks ever last week. It really sucked! I am so happy for your great week.

    ReplyDelete