Monday, May 23, 2016

Low Blood Pressure

Hello friends!

I know I know, I haven't been saying much lately. When I do its usually about how I am and that's about it...
I promise, more will be coming soon. Essential oils have been on my mind lately. I am thinking about joining Doterra. Out of all of my research they seem to have the most pure oils, consistently. How I came to that conclusion will be a post of its own.
Ill be honest though, I will not be one of those oil dealers who claim only their product is the best and cannot ever be compared against. It could even be true, I don't know. There are just several qualities about Doterra and there products I personally appreciate.


On to my progress

Overall, I have been loaded down, crazy busy. In the past, a week like I just experienced would have thrown me in the bed for days. On an extra bad day following a busy time, I would just lay there trembling listing to whatever was on the TV or Netflix. Sometimes in pain from inflamed, angry joints. Oftentimes I would have neuropathy, burning skin, down my arms, legs, and feet. I would just have to ride it out. I had coconut oil for neuropathy and my phone for Netflix. I knew it would end soon, it was only temporary.
Anyway, I did have a down day today. I woke up after noon, with a headache. Being Monday, its my no pill day. My doctor wants to skip my supplements one day a week, I picked Monday.
I tried to hold out on the acetaminophen, I really did. But when my headache was still holding on strong at dinner, it was time..but I did take the lowest dose possible.
Now my headache is gone and I am feeling better, but I am still exhausted.

Backtracking a little bit- Yesterday my blood pressure started crashing. I walked up to a friend once and the only thing I had a chance to say was "going down, hold on." and I continued our conversation from his feet. The funny thing is, my friends expect weird things like this from me...so he just laughed and continued on. No questions asked.
I personally believe my low BP is the reason I cannot exercise. When I try to exercise my BP will start to randomly drop. This week, I have been through plenty of exercise and it caught up to me yesterday. It wasn't intentional, body building healthy exercise. I have just had a lot to do.

I had maybe three crashes yesterday. None really bad, I never really fell down or came close to passing out. But I did have to make a quick sit down a few time, usually in the grass around someone's feet. Or once a table, lol.
It continued today, along with nausea. It has finally began to subside, now that I have rested most of the day.

Back to the present
I have another busy, though not loaded, several days ahead. I think I will hold out, a year ago I couldn't say something like this. Two years ago there for sure was no chance I couldn't do anything strenuous for more than one or two days. Even if I did, I would spend the equal amount of time in bed, with my phone and Netflix.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I wanted to comment on your other 2 posts about oils but was to foggy, sorry! I personally chose doTerra though I did not join (personal issues with MLM's) a friend lets me get oils from her at cost. I choose them because the "energy" feeling when I use them works for me. I have tried several others and do not feel the same effect. Without oils I would not be walking right now. I am using the combo referred to as the morphine bomb 4 times a day and the neurological pain all over my body is manageable. I still use herbs more then oils as they seem to work on the long term stuff while the oils have the short term. I have a few herbal options for pain and headaches if you are interested. I am really excited for your progress and always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting and great to hear!
    I have heard several similar stories about Dōterra making a more significant difference for someone vs other brands.

    Yes please share what you have for headaches! I don't get them often but they hit they hit hard

    ReplyDelete