Wednesday, March 21, 2018

2 and 3

Day 2 went well. My tests showed good results and I probably won’t need my CRT repeated for another year(instead of 1 every visit). My doctor is pleased with my progress, he wants to focus on my sleep and my gut. So yesteday we worked more on my brain with some neurotransmitters. He is giving me two supplements to help balance out some of my brain chemicals. He also gave me something for autoimmune things I have. I have noticed my last few visits have been targeted around autoimmune more than ever before, I hope this is the final straw as to why I’m still not feeling well. 

Today was similar, we worked on some autoimmune issues, some chiropractic and muscular work, and another supplement called Limbrokinase for a few different purposes. 
The good news is my doctor is finding less and less wrong with me, today we finished early. This gives me some hope that things are progressing quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment