Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hansa 2018

Good things happened on my first day!
My doctor ran through my blood work, fairly impressed. My cholesterol is still not doing what it is supposed to do but other than that he said I get a good report. 
On his other testing he checked out my stomach, he found an overgrowth of E.Coli and salmonella, our guess is this could be the reason I never feel like eating. He gave me a remedy to kill the bad bacteria, digestive enzymes, and an oral glutathione to take. I am hoping that this week will get my stomach back to working again so I can eat. I feel like I am always starving even when I’m “full”. I know I don’t eat enough, I counted my calories the other day for 3 days. I managed around 1,000 calories a day. Which is less than half what I need to be doing. 

If we can get my stomach working this week and help my sleep out, I won’t be in to bad of shape when I leave here. 
Honestly since my IV last month I have been holding fairly well. Even my brain power has been good enough, still needs improvement by a long shot but I am functioning well with what I have. I have had joint pain and other pain things coming and going plus exercise still is a no good. But hey as long as I have a little energy, a little brain power, and a lot of support from my best friend I can make do just fine! 
School has been going fairly well also, I’ve struggled a bit but if I’m fully honest here there’s plenty of non sick people who work harder in class than myself but have lower grades. I may not be doing as perfectionistic as I would prefer in my school work but I can’t say I am grasping for straws(but the semester isn’t over yet and I still have papers to write!). 

I have not yet seen the doctor today but it won’t be much longer before more progress is made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment