Thursday, March 22, 2018

Fourth Day 2018

Today was my second to last day of treatment for this round. The doctor worked on me a fair bit this afternoon. He focused on brain things mainly, he also found a gut bacteria issue causing my brain to be affected. He said my gut issues could be causing a lot of the psychological issues I have, so I have strong hope that the new remedies to fix this will work quickly.
He also found more of those good old heavy metals that my body seems to accumulate along with halogens. So we will be continuing metal detox once again. Each visit this seems to become less of a priority, I know it’s gettkng better. I just need to keep patient.
He took me of NAC and another metal detox supplement, so 2 things have been taken off my supplement list this go round. I was kinda hoping for some more supplements to be eliminated, maybe next time.


So far I think this has been a productive trip. I have several new gut and brain supplements which I have never tried before. My appetite is usually very lacking and eating a significant amount leads to my stomach aching. These new enzymes and herbs should begin to turn that around.

No comments:

Post a Comment