Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DopaLift Side Affects

I learned last night that supplements can have strong side affects, just like the standard drugs...
I knew they could have side affects, just its rare for me to experience any.

Yesterday was a long day, I didn't make it home until almost 7:00. I decided I would go ahead and take my new supplements from my ND visit.
According the instructions given by my ND, I should take 1 Dopalift Capsule early in the day.
7PM isn't that late right?

haha..funny story.. Dopalift contains green tea extract, a good source of caffeine.

I did not think about this when I took my 1 capsule. That was 7:00pm...at 4:30 am, wide awake and fully cognizant...I was feeling kinda stupid.
I knew better than to consume ANYTHING with caffeine that late in the day. I am a full blown, well practiced insomniac. I know not to consume caffeine. I wont even drink tea anymore unless its very early in the day.
I did finally fall asleep about 5-5:30 this morning.

Haha, well, lesson learned. Dopalift, 1 pill, as soon as I wake up. NO LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment