Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Visit with the ND today 10/27/15

     Today was my monthly visit to the naturopath. I sat in the chair, strapped in, and talked with them about an hour. They asked me how I have been doing lately, I told them I haven't been so well the last few weeks. They looked over my info from last month, which was actually one of my better months. Nothing was really changed between this month and last month.

     He tested for all of my usual pathogens I ask for, nothing showed up. That is normal on the days I don't feel well.I suspect its because the machine cannot detect them when my immune system isn't fighting them. The machine reads the body's reaction, if the body isn't reacting, it wont be detecting. Last month everything showed up, which is unusual. Usually some things will show up one visit and others will show up on the next visit. Since I felt better than usual last month, and everything showed up, my immune system was most likely fighting more then .

     Today brucella showed up, I have never had that appear before I don't think. Brucella can certainly explain the fatigue.

     He also tested all of my supplements. Lipo C, ALA, Glutathione, Kajarin Progesterone, cal phos, ledum palustre, milk thistle,arnica Montana, and iodine. ALA, cal phos, and progesterone were the only ones that tested well. So I was advised to avoid the other supplements, especially milk thistle which I was allergic to today.

   He did have me start on a few things for my fatigue, a product called DopaLift, Five HTP thrive, and POA Phytolens (toa free cats claw). The Five HTP is for sleep, Dopalift for fatigue/brain fog, and the cats claw to replace the ledum because it tested poorly.

Well, ill report back on the results of the new supplements later!

No comments:

Post a Comment