Monday, October 26, 2015

The Hansa Center

    In a few months I am going to The Hansa Center for treatment of my Lyme disease.
I will have to stay at the clinic for two weeks for treatment.   I have been treating myself for a long time now, but I am ready to find a professional who has expierence. Dr.Jernigan himself, the head doctor,  had lyme disease, and was able to get himself into remission(or cured, idk his opinion). He wrote a book on it, called Beating Lyme Disease
I will post more information later on after I have been. I will try to log more about my current, pre-visit symptoms. That way I can get a better picture of the improvements.

    The Hansa Center uses all natural methods to attempt reversal of chronic disease. They have a great track record. Detoxification, balancing the organs, and rebuilding the body are their primary methods they use to get the body to heal itself.

Here are two of the videos that sold me-

Assasins of Lyme Bacteria and Helping the Body Beat Lyme Disease

Here is where I originally found the information on the Hansa Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment