Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Today I Feel...

     Today was not one of my better days, very tired, hot, dizzy, and brain foggy. Glad I didn't have anything important to do.
During the summer I had been doing great, now that the weather is cooling off and the days are shorter...not as great anymore.

      One thing I have had to learn to deal with is how I can feel great one minute, then ready to pass out the next. Mentally I am doing OK. Physically I feel depressed. Like a circus act of juggling symptoms.

     After learning to treat myself for Lyme disease and my other co-infections(more on this later).I have become a rather pro-active person. If the protocol is no longer working, time for a change.
My current protocol is - 100mg alpha lipoic acid, calc. phos 30C, ledum pal. 30C, sublingual glutathione, and arnica mon.30C in the morning. I repeat the homeopathies again in the afternoon and evening. At night, between 1:00 am and 3:00am, I take the liver boosting supplements-2,000mg of milk thistle, 1,500 mg of Liposomal vitamin C, another dose of ALA, and 100mg of sublingual glutathione.
I take all of these between 1-3am because those are the hours the liver is most active (according to Chinese medicine).
I have been taking the ledum for a few months now, in the beginning it made a HUGE difference. I felt better within a few hours of taking it. My brain fog was even clearing; something that was untouched by anything previously.
A few weeks ago I started feeling bogged down. So I thought maybe I wasn't detoxing all of the toxins being released by the bacteria. So I added the milk thistle, vitamin C, and glutathione.
Since starting these I have felt a little better, but its like I am still missing a piece of the puzzle.
My acne is clearing up as side affect, that's a plus right?
Should I add back in herbs for lyme and babesia? Adjust the homeopathies? So many questions, so many answers...

I am due for an appt. with my ND, maybe he can find the current hang up....

No comments:

Post a Comment