Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Good Week

This last week has been nice, I've had enough energy to do everything I needed to.
This last week I planted a garden. I had bought all of the seeds and planned everything out last year, to plant in the spring.

Well that never happened. So this year I finally made it happen. My energy is not consistent but on average I have enough. This week I started work and finished it yesterday. Next I have to wait on seeds to sprout to be transplanted.

Today has been my most down day out of the last week. As far as diet goes I have been eating like I should, juice and smoothies mostly. I know when I consistently drink juice and smoothies along with healthy meats like liver, I feel better.

This has proved true for my last week for sure. When my energy starts to get down I squeeze in a second juice and the next day it's back up. Yesterday I did something not good, I ate ice cream...there's no secret as to why today isn't a better day. But it is what it is, I'll keep trying to be good.
I have a lot to do in the next month! It is nice to report that I am doing well and not fully crashing!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your garden. I hope you will post pics! Following the diet is so hard but makes such a huge difference. I have developed some awesome ice cream recipes using whole foods if your ever interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I noticed today some things are starting to sprout.

    I would love it, I keep thinking one day I'll try making ice cream from goat milk...I just haven't done it yet

    ReplyDelete