Saturday, June 18, 2016

Feeling Dragged Down

I think I'm awake
These past few past weeks I've been feeling sluggish. As if I'm not even awake, not tired and knocked out, but mentally I feel like I'm in a dream. When I read something it's as if I'm absorbing nothing at all, staring at a page sloooowlyyy dragging through a sentence. <lost focus at least 4 times to type that.

I realized the full moon is coming up. Parasites and virus tend to bloom around this time, so it must be time to give them a whack with somethin. I have to admit, I haven't been using my infrared sauna as much as I need. So today, I got in for a time like I'm supposed to. Ha.

I rarely fall down in doing my different treatments..but I have to be honest. It's hot this summer, it's hard to get in a hot box...
But I did it. I've been instructed to use it twice a week. I guess I should step it up.

Anyway, the sauna should help knock out viruses. Parasites are next, I found some Humaworm I had stashed away. I'll finish it up. 

My doctor already has me taking something for parasites, so I have my doubts it's anything more than virus. But the herbs in Humaworm will be beneficial for parasites, virus, and yeast. So my bases should be covered for now,

It's also entirely possible I have a yeast flare up, it's been a long time since candida has been a problem. It's been off my radar....
Something else to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment