Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Share Your Story!

Share With the Chronic Community

I would like to reach out to people who read my blog today.  If anyone would like to share their story on my blog please send me an email. I would love for anyone out their to be able to share their story, especially what got them/gets them through hard days. On my worst days I always searched online for someone post somewhere, anywhere, blog, forum, whatever-I just wanted to see someone's story where they shared what they went through, and the positive things they could find to say.

Chronic disease can make some one grow exponentially, spiritually. What good are our growths with life, if we can't lead someone else through something??
This is just how I see it that is, haha.

I would love it if anyone with a chronic disease could email me at itislyme@gmail.com and I will share your story on my blog.
You can remain totally anonymous if you would like.

Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I would love to do this but I can barely put together the words for this message. Lyme has been going after my brain like crazy lately. If I have a good day I will give it a try. Thanks for the option! I hope others will do it. I also love to read from other peoples experience. Even the bad times. I feel like seeing the words written out that so often describe what I am experiencing but cannot say makes it more manageable for me. I really look forward to all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time! If now isn't the time to write, it's not the time to do it!
    If something comes to you later on and you want to share you can share then.

    I hope your brain fog clears, I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete