Friday, March 18, 2016

36 Hours

Earlier this week I made a post ahout staying up all night.
I stayed up 34 hours before going back to sleep,

I have no idea why I didn't sleep. Insomnia is a weird symptom...it goes from bad to worse to not as bad.

After leaving the clinic my sleep was great compared to before. Still had some improving to go but I was more than pleased with my results.

Well guess what. I not only stayed up one entire night this week, I stayed up two. I had one night of sleep in between them.

I stayed up Monday night never falling asleep. Slept Tuesday night, awake Wednesday night.
I stayed up from 11:30am Wednesday morning until about midnight Thursday night. I was awake over 36 hours....
The second time was even easier than the first to stay awake. When I finally gave up at 8:00am it was almost like I hadn't even given it a shot at sleeping.

The weirdest part of it all was I was almost 100% awake the entire time. The moment I fell asleep both nights-wide awake.

In order to attempt to remedy my situation I have stopped everything. I stopped the ChelX and the sauna. If my body is having problems removing a toxin I'm not going to make it worse. If I stay up all night one more time I'll email the doctor. If I wasn't going back in just a few weeks I would have already emailed him, but I don't feel like he can do much without a seeing me.

It's after midnight now, kinda tired. Hoping I will fall asleep tonight!

*i would like to apologize for anything in my post that doesn't read right. Staying awake fries my brain

1 comment: