Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Time is Coming

Well I think its time for an update post.

I got back to the Hansa Center for visit 2 in less than a month. I stop all of the remedies I started in January in just a few days, March 14.
Before I go back I will have to repeat the initial bloodwork and I will also repeat my hair heavy metals test. I am hoping to see high levels of metal dumping out into my hair because its leaving from my body(finally!!).

I had my last ND appt. in December. It has been so nice to get off all of the supplements they had me taking!  Most of these did very little for me, I had to add in herbs to treat my infections. Since changing to the Hansa Center from the ND I have noticed an enormous difference in how I feel.
The ND used SCIO biofeedback that is capable of testing supplements with my body to see what kind of reaction. The HC uses BioResonance Scanning, which is a form of muscle testing, that also checks my body's reaction to the remedies.

The ND had a very similar technology, just not the same resources and know how behind it. Its amazing how much the doctor themselves will affect the patients outcome just by the supplements and treatment methods they prefer. My ND had many of the same supplements and even some of the same training, but its taken the strong detoxing and specific remedies to make a difference in my health.

Anyway, I think I have proved my point that I really do love how the doctors at Hansa treat their patients. It saddens me when I see people like Parker Goertzen fail...
with LLMD's you typically pick your favorite most convenient doctor. They will all try the same group of antibiotics, IV's, and herbs. The HC is different, they have about 3k remedies to pick from, not 100-200 the better LLMD's have.

------Back to me------

My current symptoms are Insomnia, fatigue, exercise intolerance, and no concentration.
Overall I don't have the sick feeling I used to have, the sauna keeps my muscles fairly loose, I have had very little dizziness or pain. At this point I just need to get my resistant symptoms knocked out. This will hopefully be finished up after the next visit.

I have managed two long and strenuous school fieldtrips in the last month and the flu since coming back from my last HC visit. Beforehand all of this would have knocked me down significantly.
All that has happened since these things is extra fatigue, its a problem but I am not stuck in bed!

Now I just need to get back to my juices and smoothies....I have ingested more junk food in the last month than I care to admit to! They sure do make a difference.


4 comments:

  1. Yeah for the improvements! Can I ask what you mean when you say infections? I have never tried a sauna as I tend to get horribly sick when I get to hot. I am wondering if that is actually an indicator that it would help me kill the Lyme. Something for me to think about.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to add in herbs to treat Lyme. Babesia, RMSF, ebv, cmv, mycoplasma, candida, and possibly Bart.

    Yes heat can be causing a die off reaction for sure. I read somewhere Lyme bacteria die at 104F. At one point I couldn't even stay in a hot shower long because it would make me nauseas and dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you had something similar to one of my symptoms and could shed some light. I get infections that produce swelling, redness, pus etc. and they run in a cycle. I have never been able to find anyone else with that symptom so that is why I was inquiring.
    It is amazing you have made so much progress and are able to handle the sauna. You are really doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, that's a new one to me. Have you looked into morgellons?? That isn't an uncommon co-disease when it comes to Lyme.

    ReplyDelete