Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Looking Forward

During the last week a good bit has been going on in my life, good and bad.
Last weekend I had the flu, I'm still trying to regain my energy. 
A few days ago I spoke to Dr.Jowdy for my one month update. He is very pleased with my progress.

At the moment I am trying to keep up with using the sauna. When I was on my trip I could not use it, several days in the last week I've had something come up and not had the time to get in...
So I am trying to get back on track with that, originally Dr.J recommend 3X a week. I would say overall I do closer to 5 days a week.
Today was the first time to use it since the weekend. I set it to 150F, got in at 130F, stayed in almost 40 minutes and when I got out it was 140F. So I did longer than usual and hotter than usual, it made a difference. I was not expecting anything much but I truly and honestly felt less fatigued after getting out. 
Of course half an hour at over 100 degrees I was kinda gross, I went straight to the showers after that!!

After my shower I decided I would continue my roll and make some juice and a smoothie. I needed rehydrating for sure. I made a larger juice and a larger smoothie than normal, along with 5 caps of Betaine HCL. 

I started the HCL last week, still tweaking the dose. I did a stomach acid test and found my stomach is not producing acid well, this leads to me not absorbing food as well. 
All in all and the added acid leaves me with less stomach discomfort after eating. When I eat it always feels like a rock is stuck in my stomach for hours. Even water does this. 
I haven't tried more than 6 capsules yet because I'm a little fearful...I've heard it's very painful if you take to much acid. I know I still need to reach a higher dose. I drank that smoothie an hour ago and I still feel it loud and clear. 

I mentioned already I spoke to my doctor. Between visits he told me to shoot him an email update with any questions and what's going on. 
The summary of how I'm doing is this-fatigue, insomnia, and concentration are still resistant. They are holding on strong. I am not sleeping as well as I did when I was staying at the clinic. That sleep only lasted a few days after leaving. Fatigue has been much better than before on average.

His response was its probably heavy metals I'm still detoxing. He recommended a product called Chelex to help detoxify those.

(Note this is a fraction of what I said and how he responded)

I am excited to go back to the HC, I am doing much better than before. I am not hasitling over trying to find a new herb or treatment to try on myself. I am truly healthier than I was pre-Hansa treatment.
But I still have work to do. My sleep is not consistent, my fatigue is holding on, and my concentration is all over the place. Plus I still can't exercise(which I forgot to mention to Dr.J...)

I don't know how many visits it will take. I hope it only takes this one more in a month but who knows. I am trying to stay focused on my life and my progress more so how much longer I will have to be visiting doctors and taking pills and remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment