Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Slowing it Down a little

Last night I finally slept back to normal for the first time. Praise the Lord
So far I have averaged only a few hours of poor quality sleep, waking up frequently and not feeling rested at all. 

The entire time I just felt wired. Most of the time I never even felt tired, just wide awake. Usually the wired feeling is from a toxic overload. My face was breaming out and I was feeling achy, for me that's usually detoxification related. So I stopped the sauna and the ChelX. I haven't used the sauna since last Wednesday. I think I may start back this weekend now that I may be catching up.

After stopping the ChelX and sauna my face has started clearing up and I've felt better. I am not entirely sure that these were the cause of my sudden insomnia or not. I just felt that maybe dropping everything and allowing my body body to work this out would be best.

Last night has been the only close to good night though. I still woke up tired and unrested, but that's better than not sleeping at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment