Friday, April 1, 2016

Time to Head North

I'm just going to give a short update of what's going on. I haven't been writing much lately because my focus has been all over the place. Up down bad good, it's been everywhere.

The good news is my sleeping is doing better. I haven't stayed awake an entire night in a while now. I've been sleeping my usual 3/4:00 am - 10:00am. I can live with that. It's not ideal, but it's not bad.

Yesterday and today were some of the best days I have had in a long time. I woke up yesterday and today and was able to hit the ground running. I woke up, and just got going.
Yesterday was one of my most productive days in a long time, a few weeks ago I couldn't imagine doing as much as I did yesterday, especially without a crash afterwards.

Today was almost the same. I didn't have as much energy as yesterday, but still more than normal.

Either way, I'm not complaining. I even did a little exercise for the sake of trying twice this week, only for a few minutes(less than five). It went well, still need work but it's improved.

All that I have done recently was up the juice and the smoothies. Recently my diet hasn't been as good as it needs to be and I haven't been able to include things like homemade juice that my body needs.
It's amazing how much food makes a difference. It is a much larger part in medicine than given credit for!

I start back on Monday with Dr.J at the Hansa Center for my one week follow up. I am really looking forward to that. I have my list of questions ready. On top of that, my body is ready for treatment!! Even though I'm better, another boost is needed.
I want him to do something with allergies...I just have a feeling I'm allergic to some foods I eat often.

When I start back on Monday I'll be giving updates daily!
Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I am excited to hear how it goes. Do you have a facebook page for this blog?

    ReplyDelete