Friday, April 8, 2016

Hansa Center Round 2 Day 4

Yesterday and today's have been a whirlwind! Everything towards the end just seems to move so fast, I can't keep up with it all.

The good news is I am doing great. My brain fog isn't running high and holding me down. All of the therapies wear me out, but this tired is definitely a huge improvement from Lyme tired. Lyme tired I would be in bed watching something mindless. This tired I can still be functional and it's not causing my system damage.

So doctor appointment 4/7-
He tested my body's alcohol metabolism. He found I did not have enough of one enzyme which created a build up of acetylaldehide. He worked with my body to find and correct the hang up.
So now after the remedies my body should be able to break down alcohol better than it was.

He did some more neck work. My neck is now holding better than it was before and I can feel that. So my remedies and his methods seemed to have improved it, I think this is something that will be a part of my next Hansa visit though.

Therapies-The usual minus massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment