Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Round 2 Day 2

I am halfway through day 2 at the HC.

I saw the doctor a few hours ago and he went over my CRT results. All have improved since last time!! He said usually they don't improve this quickly, changes are fast normally but not dramatic. The only things that stood out mainly were hormones, kidneys, thyroid and liver. 

He also did some work on my back, which I gladly accepted. My back drives me crazy, I do not hold adjustments well especially in my neck. When Dr.J looked at my CRT and saw issues in my neck without me saying anything about it, I knew he would get it corrected. So far he has done a great job at correcting my symptoms. The severity of my symptoms changes all the time however. Like when I posted about my insomnia a while back....
Yes my sleep is better than it was before, no it is not cured and no it is not consistently great. Considering I haven't slept well my entire life and no drug, herb, supplement, homeopathic, or remedy of any sort has touched it before, I'll take these results and run with it!

He did do some work with the percussor on my neck, I didn't in particular love the feeling of it..but ya know what? My neck adjusted and it's not bothering me at the moment. 
He said we will be watching how well it holds over the next few days, we may need to dig deeper than my current remedies and an adjustment. 

Today he added in a remedy specifically for kidney support along with a homeopathic blend. 

Several months ago my ND had me drink a UTI blend tea specifically for kidney support, it actually made a noticeable impact on how I felt. On top of that my skin cleared up. It will be interesting to see if something like that happens again. 

Therapies today-Beamer 2x,sauna, q laser on colon, lux, st8, massage

No comments:

Post a Comment