Friday, April 8, 2016

Hansa Round Two Final Day

I have reached my last day of round two with successful results!

My body and my mind are much better than before. Yesterday I even did a little exercise in the hotel room! Get this, I felt good afterwards. I have always heard about how after exercise you feel envigorated. This is never happened to me before, it's not exactly like a switch has been flipped-yet. But my body is doing a much better job at working for itself now than it was in January when I first came. 
The results I have seen in me and other people in such a short time is amazing. Not everyone gets dramatic improvements like I have gotten. When I came in to see my Dr. On the first day I was already better than a good number if not most of the patients here. I was not on the downhill side, I may not have been moving uphill but I was in need of someone to pull me out of a ditch. 
Even coming one time I had lasting results that carried all the way until my next visit, I did have bad days. Bad days are to be expected, that's the nature of a sick body. No Human doctor is capable of giving you or anyone else spontaneous, instantaneous, miraculous healing. Humans don't have that power. Always remember that when you go to your doctor or even if you come here! 

Ok I'll get back to my usual business of reporting my news and moving along (until I have something else to say!)
Doctor today, went great. He did the neurocardial synchronization. I listened to my heart through head phones. During this time the doctor was also listening and using BRS testing to find the hang ups between my heart and brain. My heart rate was a little on the fast side and did not align with my pulse. 
He used homeopathic medicine to correct the imbalances he found throughout my body. 
It was pretty neat to experience. Some people with arythmias get dramatic results of improvement, if you have a heart issue this therapy could be extremely beneficial for you. They have a great track record of using it here at the Hansa Center.

At the end of today's appointment Dr.Jernigan walks in. This was great, I have wanted to talk to him and I finally have him in my captive audience! I wish I had some kind of amazing, out there questions to ask him to really see what he had to say. But ya know, it is what it is. Nevertheless, it was great to talk to him. 
He spoke to me and my mom for about 45 minutes, we spoke about the medical field and chiropractic(because I am looking at going into this field). We spoke about Reiki, which is something that has interested me...I'm not interested in learning it because I think it can be a doorway to opening up a whole realm of things that we have no reason to mess with. It was awesome to have the opportunity to talk to someone who really know what they were talking about. 


Therapies-massage, sauna, Beamer 2x, LUX, st8, q laser (neck)

One last thing I would like to mention, I have met some of the best people this time around at the clinic. Many new and many repeating patients. 
I would like all to specifically pray for healing for my sauna buddies Paul and Ricky. They have both been through plenty (and should write a blog of there own hint hint).


Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. – Psalm 103:1-3

1 comment: