Thursday, April 14, 2016

Standing Tall, I think

I have been home for a week now. After this last trip I have been left encouraged. I not just have hope but I feel hope. That doesn't happen often when it comes to treating chronic, degenerative diseases.

During my entire journey with Lyme disease I have said I will be completely healed. I don't know when, but I will be in great health one day. I will do what I want to do without being in pain or laying in bed with crushing fatigue. This week, or even more like this last month, I know it's true, I can feel myself gaining strength. My face actually looks better, I don't look pale or ashy anymore.

I am able to concentrate more so than before. I don't lay in bed with fatigue that literally feels like I am being crushed. It's unlike any other fatigue. It's not like the flu or like exercise fatigue, it's way worse.

Progress is still to be made. I'm not cured by far, I still have symptoms by the plenty. But now my they have dropped in intensity and frequency. My sleep is better, I am out by 2:00am every night fairly consistently. Some nights it's 1:00am, that's been unheard of in my life pre-Hansa treatment.
Back pain has decreased. I couldn't hold a chiropractic adjustment before, this treatment has strengthened my back and muscles. Now I can support myself better than ever.

I know for sure I will have to go back for treatment. This of course is slightly disappointing just by the fact that I wasn't finished and cured in the first two weeks. I have been sick for years, the fictors at Hansa are great but they aren't God Almighty. Walking in the doors will not remove every ailment in my body...
This next visit in a few months will possibly be my last visit though. I am going to try to do everything I can to build up my body for optimal health in the next 60 days. See, I will be taking all of my remedies a max of 60 days, during this one my body will be utilizing the frequincies and herbs to build up strength. After that, my body is on its own most likely until I go back to the center. All of this needs to count for as much as possible!

I still have progress to make. I cannot exercise without pain and fatigue, concentration and motivation  need to he built more(though improved), and I still catch little bugs and colds frequently. Healthy people don't catch a cold every month. I know people that get a yearly bug and that's it, or even every few years. I would like to see what that feels like, instead of single handedly keeping the tissue industry in business.

That's all I have for today, it's great to not just physically feel good for a change but also mentally!

2 comments:

  1. This post is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you! To feel hope and not just have it that must be great. It is so encouraging to read about your progress. I am praying for you and your healing!

    ReplyDelete