Monday, April 4, 2016

Hansa Center take Two Day 1

I have officially started my second round of treatment at Hansa!

I saw the doctor this morning for an hour. After running through his testing he found that virus, parasites, heavy metals, bacteria, and mycoplasma are my top aggravators right now. I am not surprised, I've had some kind of sinus bug for ages now, it's bound to be either virus or mycoplasma. 
He reviewed my blood work, it's improved. It definitely shows that my body is functioning more now than it was before. It's not perfect yet, still have a way to go.
Some highlights of my blood work are-my blood sugar has come down from 96 to 93, my potassium is now closer to the normal range, sodium is fine, vitamin needs to come up a little, I have too much iron but lower ferritin. I am going to go back over my blood work later, this is all I can remember. 
Overall there were several markers for parasites I did not have before but otherwise improvement is noted.

 He started me on 3 things, he changed my HCL, added a homeopathic blend, and also molybdenum. 
Molybdenum is great for the liver and detoxifying alchohols especially from yeast (candida). Recently I have been waking up with the so called "hangover" feeling for no reason, this is most likely from candida. I would wake up with a mild headache and feel kinda woosy. Considering neither of those are symptoms I get often at all, I would say I have yeast acting up.

Parasites, these were problem here last time just not a priority. I have had a feeling parasites would be coming up, mainly because of the insomnia. In the past whenever I would do a parasites cleanse in anyway I would sleep less and feel wired. I am hoping that once parasites are knocked out I'll sleep like I was when I left here last time!!

Therapies today-massage, Beamer, ST-8, infrared  sauna, D light bed (5min), q laser on stomach, and lux on torso. 

No comments:

Post a Comment