Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Round two Day 3

Hey you guys

I got to sleep in late for a change this morning! That was nice, yesterday I had to be up and at the clinic at 8:45.....
But not today, today I had to be here at 10:45 :)

Ok so here's what went on with the doctor today.
He checked my sensitivity to iodine because my last hair minerals analysis had my iodine levels over 80 points of what it should be! He found that my body couldn't metabolize iodine and that I was also allergic to it. So he made up a remedy to correct that.

He also went through food allergies. Out of his 200 food samples I was sensitive to 29. He made a remedy to correct this also.

He did some more work on my neck and back. He found my neck issues was stemming from my rib cage. My rib cage is also affecting my liver and spleen, so he made a remedy to correct all of this. He also did some more work with the percussor.
The amount of change in my back is great. My chiropractor does an awesome job but it just doesn't stick...so when Dr.J here is able to correct all of the reasons my back isn't holding where it needs to be, I'm a happy person!

Overall I am feeling well, all of the therapies and sleeping in a strange bed makes me tired but otherwise I'm doing fine!

Therapies-Beamer 2X, ST8, LUX, q laser(colon), massage, sauna

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so interesting! Being allergic to iodine, I have never heard of that. I wonder if after it corrects you will feel a difference in energy and sleep. Iodine makes my thyroid issues so much better. Thanks for the updates I really enjoy them! I started on about 4 of the remedies from your long remedies post a couple of weeks ago that I thought applied to me so thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete