Tuesday, December 8, 2015

12 Days Finished

I haven't posted the past few days, I know I know...I am sorry.
Just so busy!! But that is the reason I started my Christmas challenge, so I could have the energy to feel good enough to be busy!!

I have been doing a better job at drinking my juice and protein shakes the past few days, which is great. It does show, my skin is looking good and I am not feeling too bad.

Today is the first time I have had any free time. Normally, I am not so busy and my brain fog can limit how much I want to do. Now that I have some free time and I wanted to write something I realized something...my brain fog is running high! I have no idea what to think or write about even though plenty has gone on in the last several days that I could write about.

On my to-do list I have planned to post more about my protein shakes and some recipes....but I don't think today, will be that day hahaha

The struggle, its real....

No comments:

Post a Comment