Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Good Day

Today was unpacking day, whoo...NOT
It took me almost 3 hours to do everything I needed, but I got it done. Unpacking is always the worst part of a trip, because then the fun is officially over.

I did by some miracle do a good job on eating today though. 2 juices, 2 smoothies(1 large), and a protein shake. I feel pretty good too on top of that.

Today I even walked for a while, nothing fast or strenuous. Just plane ol' walking. I made about 12K steps on my fitbit. Another plus for the day. Only a little dizziness afterwards, not bad.

Next I am looking into new supplements. Yes again.
I am going to look into something for digestion, maybe that's my problem with food.
I need something for lyme and something for stomach...off to amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment