Saturday, December 5, 2015

Days 7,8,9 What a trio...

The last three days have been a whirlwind. Some good and some bad.

In the last 3 days I have not been eating as well as I should (or like) I have been sticking to my juice/protein shake/smoothie regime more less. I have missed a couple of my 2nd juices and the shake...which I need just to consume the nutrients if anything.

I started my second job this week, which is great. The best part of all is I have the energy to work this much. Neither of my jobs are that time consuming or physically demanding, but this is still a big step for me. Last year there was no chance I could have had one job, I just didn't have the stamina or mental power...
All of this work has started getting to me mentally, its a strain. It doesn't help that whenever i have something demanding to do like work or any project, I get in the zone and totally forget about eating. I don't feel like eating or even think about it, this does not help me physically.

I have not started my new herbs from amazon yet because I am still waiting....I do hope they get here soon because I am started to feel toxic. Kinda like my body is just stagnant. Maybe this is the reason for my lack of appetite?

Another short update :/

No comments:

Post a Comment