Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Days 4 and 5 Down!

Can you believe its December already!! I didn't even realize it until this morning. Its almost time for the new year, then I go to the Hansa Center. That's unbelievable!!

Day 4 went by quickly! It was a loooong day...I didn't even have the chance to post. This is good though! I have the energy and focus to stick to activities and whatnot, usually after a long day like yesterday...I feel dead the next day. I feel my 1-2 juices a day are really making a difference.

I started drinking 1-2 juices daily two days before thanksgiving, so 7 days ago. I haven't really missed a day that I can remember. I would say since starting this I have had more endurance, my little bit of energy stretches longer. Plus I have not had the same muscle fatigue I had before, I would attribute that to both juicing (good for inflammation) and the protein shakes(muscle builder).

Last week (being thanksgiving) was super busy, but I still made it without crashing in the end. This is tremendous, its one thing to have to hit it hard one day, but continuous activity daily for a week? No crash? That's crazy...
Even after my bicycling adventure, I wasn't sore the next day. That was shocking
I am more than fairly happy with these results so far. Still going to hold off on the exercise though LOL

Today I finally had the time to do just a little cooking, so I now have more than the usual go-to snacks(apples, juice, smoothie, shake,etc). I made bone broth, then lentil soup.
Bone broth is excellent for the stomach and bones, and lentils are loaded with phytonutrients and protein. Ill make another post about this soon, with the recipe.

I am so glad I have this energy though, I have a lot to do lol. Next I have to finish a library book due tomorrow and order supplements from amazon. Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment