Saturday, December 12, 2015

16/17

Days 16 and 17 were better as far as my diet goes. Tomorrow is the big day, I leave town with a group of friends for a week, that's a lot of energy I don't have :/
This is one of the December activities I started my Christmas challenge for, because I knew I would feel horrible during and after the trip if I wasn't careful beforehand. After my last vacation I felt the worst I had ever felt for 2 days. Crushing almost paralyzing fatigue and hot flashes like never before.

Hopefully this will not repeat...

Today I made 2 large juices so at least I  have this in my system.


Just one of my many juices of the last week...
 
I decided something, to make things a little easier on my self on the sick days I would freeze juice. This way I wont have to use the energy of juicing and cleaning, just making a juice smoothie.

Four oranges and an ice tray later...


(I apologize for my unedited pictures)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment