Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day Six, flew by

Day six has flown by quickly!
I had another crazy busy day today. Still holding on, but today has really pushed my fatigue and achiness.
I have had 2 juice, a smoothie, and next a protein shake. I *need* to have some of the lentil soup I made....and post the recipe...but I don't think I have the energy to do all of this at the moment. lol

I am still impressed with the results I am getting with my Feel better for Christmas challenge, if I could eat more without my stomach disagreeing....I would bet I would be even better. For now, I am going to just keep truckin'
I have worked long hours 3 days this week, to just now start feeling worn down is nothing but amazing for me.

I ordered some herb refills, plus one I have never tried but heard great things about-Burdock root. This should help kill bacteria and detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment