Thursday, December 10, 2015

15!

The last three days have been crazy stressful and I am not feeling great....
I still on average have more energy than before but some days like yesterday-brutal.
Yesterday was one of the worst days in a while. I was OK until later in the day, then I just started fading until I could hardly move. I remember when everyday was like this...it is great that this only happens on occasion now.

Always trying to find the bright side, makes everything better.

Today I blew my diet...a busy day tacked onto not feeling like cooking, not ideal for a diet. ha.
One of the activities that I have been following my feel better diet for is coming up next week. I need to try harder and plan ahead more if I am really going to make this work! Ugh

One last thing, I started the burdock root tea yesterday. I have been mixing in the cinchona tea. 1tsp of both herbs. Doesn't taste bad, but I think it did give me a herx. Possibly the reason I felt crappy last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment