Sunday, December 13, 2015

18...and some Crap Food later...

Yep. Diet broken....wheat and gluten galore later and I'm not dead yet. HA

Today started off with a smoothie and trip to the airport. Not bad yet. 
After landing and lunch...there story has changed. Ha, well this is what I prepped for, so it's ok for now. If I can make it to Saturday without crashing, it's all good!
So far I'm just tired and the kidney pain has started...not sure what that means? Ugh

Something good did happen today (I think it's good), I took a nap. Over an hour! A chronic insomniac napping, that is a miracle...
I was just so tired from staying up late last night and waking up early, I gave up and fell asleep. Hm...I wonder if this is how sleep would normally feel?

Nevertheless 

This will be my last blog post for several days, so I'm sorry...but I should have some pictures so *maybe* you will find it in your heart to forgive me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment